ADR dangerous goods transport
ADR transpor sign for flammable goods
ADR dangerous goods transport with road tanker
petrol, oil and chemical road tanker transport
Considered dangerous goods - ADR under the Convention require a special attention both to packaging and dispatch them to prepare documents for transport to ensure maximum safety and legality in the operation of delivery.
For this type of goods, DACOMA CAR will provide transportation services with ADR transport authorized and accredited ADR drivers.
Dangerous goods may be in solid or liquid - depending on this feature can opt for ADR transport trucks with normal or auto ADR tanks.
With dangerous goods means those substances which by their physico-chemical can damage personal, environment, etc.. Under ADR, the classes of dangerous goods are:
Class 1: Explosive substances and objects
Class 2: gas
Class 3: flammable liquids
Class 4.1: flammable solids, substances autoreactive and explosive substances, solid desensibilizate
Class 4.2: substances that are turned spontaneously
Class 4.3: Substances which in contact with water emit flammable gases
Class 5.1: substances comburent
Class 5.2: Organic peroxides
Class 6.1: toxic substances
Class 6.2: Infectious substances
Class 7: Radioactive substances
Class 8: corrosive substance
Class 9: dangerous substances and various
Classification should be made by the sender (possibly with the help of producer) and under its responsibility.
Information about the transport of dangerous goods in May and you can find in the Government Decision no. 1391 of 4 October 2006 to approve the implementation of GEO No. 195/2002
Liability of drivers who carry dangerous goods ADR
Prohibiting the driver of vehicle carrying dangerous goods or products:
- To cause shocks in the car go;
- To smoke while walking or light to stop light or standing at a distance of less than 50 m from the vehicle;
- Leave the vehicle and the cargo without supervision, the attendant or another person;
- Tug was left in a vehicle up;
- To follow other routes or station in other places than those established;
- To allow this in the other vehicle, except the other leader of mates or those who upload or download products or goods transported;
- Keep in vehicle fuel reserves in packages which are specially made for this purpose.
Please CONTACT US for a transport price quotation